Is Bellagio still the best hotel in Vegas? And… How to find an affordable rate for this resort.
If you are looking for an honest review of the best hotels in Vegas and, in this particular case, of the Bellagio Hotel Resort and Casino, this page is for you. We frequent Vegas several times a year and we stay at different hotels each time, always through the best deals for the best hotels. We have therefore decided to write a review which is honest about this fabulous hotel on the Strip.
1. The spa and the gym. By far one of very best in Las Vegas. A fabulous gym with all the equipment you would wish for and a fabulous spa (very modern, though so if you expect a classical type of spa such as the Mandalay Bay Spa, this may not be for you). Moreover, unless you are a guest of the Bellagio hotel and resort you cannot use these facilities (unlike all other resorts), which makes these Vegas facilities truly exclusive.
2. The service. Excellent service throughout, in every aspect.
3. The rooms. They are beautiful and very comfortable. Their regular rooms are not as large as the Encore or the Venetian suites, of course, but they are large enough.
3. Dining experiences. Probably the best you can find at any resort and hotel, including their very good buffet.
4. The casino. Absolutely great if you cherish your lungs (they have excellent air ventilation systems at the Bellagio), not so good if you want penny slot machines.
5. The clientele. Higher-end, classy, trendy. The rooms are quiet and you won’t have to call security because there are some drunken party lovers yelling and shouting, or some ridiculously high TV you will hear whilst trying to sleep!
The fountain show (played every hour or every half-an-hour, depending on the time of day or the season) is absolutely stunning and, if you are lucky enough to have a Strip view room (it will cost you more), you will enjoy it each time; they even provide a sound switch so you can hear the music through their system (or not, if you like peace and quiet): their fabulously soundproofed windows allow for total peace if you seek it.
How to find great deals for the Bellagio Hotel in Vegas:
Besides the websites we indicated on this page, the best way to receive great deals for the Bellagio hotel in Vegas is through the MGM Players Club.
Sign up as early as you can and, each time you gamble, use it. If don’t have a card yet signing up in person would give you free-play (usually it’s about 10 dollars in free-play and it’s a one-off offer only), but if you want to get their deals before you get to Vegas you might as well sign up before you arrive, using their website. If you are a couple, sign up only under one of you and, when you arrive, sign up with the other person’s name, so that you can at least receive you 10 dollars free-play (if this is something that matters to you). We receive some great offers through our MGM Players Club for the Bellagio, although, in all fairness, the Bellagio is not the most generous Las Vegas hotel in terms of offers. Probably because their reputation and image are so high that they never need to have a ‘room sale’ to fill it up.