You can post your comments or questions below; if you wish to sign up for updates, just go to our ‘Subscribe for Updates’ section, at the very bottom left of the any page.  Please note that on this page only the last comment is shown.  To see the hundreds and hundreds of previous comments or questions, please click on the writing which reads ‘older comments‘.  You can also post on our Vegas Videos Requests page.
624 replies
« Older Comments
  1. Gabi
    Gabi says:

Hi Jules! My mother and I both love to watch your videos. We binge-watched them when we first discovered your channel 😁 Often times in your videos, you mention the poor quality of the olive oil served and that you wished you had brought your own. I heard from a professor of mine recently that olive oil has many health benefits. Are there any brands (that are sold in America) that you would recommend? We trust your opinion as you and your family are olive oil experts! 💜

• Jules at top-buffet
      Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Gabi sorry for the delay (I was away) and wow, thanks for the interesting question! When I buy olive oil in the United States or in Canada I always go for the ORGANIC kind. If the made-in-Italy (or Spain, or Greece) organic oil is too expensive, I opt for one brand made in Tunisia (it’s affordable!). If find the texture and flavor to be quite authentic. But go organic. Yes, the health benefits are huge. I literally drink it on my salads, when I know it’s good quality. 😉

2. Adam Goldstein
    Adam Goldstein says:

Hey Jules,
    Got back from Vegas for the first time and can’t believe what an amazing time I had! I stayed at the Cosmopolitan and had the best Hotel experience of my life. I just happened to be watching your Planet Hollywood buffet video and I have to say I agree as I had their buffet. Overall, the dishes were mediocre but I have to say I loved the Yukon Mashed Potatoes and Mexican Corn. (I don’t know what they do to it, I think it’s deep fried with Polenta or something but if you happen to be back there give it a try. I have to say I was disappointed with the Cosmo buffet. (Perhaps I built it up in my head) but I was not a fan of the deserts and I was suprised at the lack of selection. I thought the Roasted Pork shoulder was great there though! I couldn’t believe how long the line was. I thought “Secret Pizza” at the Cosmo’s White Pizza was to die for. Kind of a random thing and I’m not sure if you are into White Pizza’s but the whole time I was there I couldn’t stop eating it! Thanks again for your youtube replies and I appreciate your video’s and will keep watching! I had such a great time in Vegas last time I am going back in 3 weeks. I booked the Rio through Jetblue and got Flight and Hotel for 5 days for $475. So excited to return!

• Jules at top-buffet
      Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Adam! Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree with everything you said. I loved their white pizza too! 🙂 My favorite pizza is full of high quality tomato sauce (maybe with some capers with but no cheese) but for that I have to go to some hidden Italian places LOL – Good to know that the Yokon Mashed Potatoes were still good and that the Mexican corn was also good, though deep-fried 😉 Yes, I agree the Cosmo buffet is all in all a disappointment if you consider the huge line ups and the very small selection, though as you pointed out they usually have at least one good meat dish. I can’t wait to hear what your experience at the Rio is like! Are you going for the Star Trek convention? I may be there at the same period, or maybe a little later.

• Jules at top-buffet
      Jules at top-buffet says:

LOL is it the accent you don’t like? Or the tone? I must have received over 10,000 emails telling me they like my voice, so I am glad to know you’re in the minority! LOL As you can see, I published your “hate” note regardless. A word of advice: never use words like “hate”, they have negative energy and that in the end comes back to the person who uses them.. 😉

3. Rephael Rechitzky
    Rephael Rechitzky says:

Thank you Jules. It is nice to see how much you love what you do and you show knowledge, both in the food selection and the service. You do great service to this magic city. I hope to meet you one day. All the best for now.

• Jules at top-buffet
      Jules at top-buffet says:

Thank you Rephael! 🙂 It’s important to love what we do, otherwise life slips buy… 🙂 I hope to meet you too! I may “publicize” my next dates in Vegas so anybody who wants to say hi can do so! Hugs to you all, Jules

4. Rephael Rechitzky
    Rephael Rechitzky says:

Jules, I love your videos. I mentioned that this is not your occupation and you only do it because you love it and not for a living. What do you do for a living, if you don’t mind me asking?

• Jules at top-buffet
      Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi Rephael! I love that you love my videos 😉 I used to work in Marketing and did a variety of travel reviews in Europe as well… Now I am embarking a more “spiritual” lifestyle and I am a Reiki practitioner. But I would love to work on Vegas more “full time” 🙂 It may seem a contradiction, but Las Vegas has a lot of great energy; so many adults are happy there, even relaxed. It’s nice to absorb it all. And then I love buffets 😉 And the natural landscape all around is simply breath-taking.

• Anonymous
        Anonymous says:

Thank you Jules. Your work is really great, because you love what you do and of course, you show tones of knowledge about both the food and the service. I love this city. It is really magic and you forget about anything and can enjoy your time and relax. Hope to meet you one day. I am from Toronto.

• Jules at top-buffet
          Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello and you’re welcome! I certainly do love what I do and I do have some “standards” LOL having been exposed to good food for many years of my life. I love this city too. I totally agree with you, I love Vegas because you step into a different dimension. I always day-dream there of meeting magical people. I live in Vancouver BC but currently I am in Italy for a holiday, then back to Las Vegas and Florida. I was in Goderich a few months ago, I actually loved it, especially the huge amount of ice on the lake. I stood there and I felt as if I were in a far away planet. What a magical experience. Wow. Hugs

« Older Comments

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Your email address will not be published.