You can post your comments or questions below; if you wish to sign up for updates, just go to our ‘Subscribe for Updates’ section, at the very bottom left of the any page.  Please note that on this page only the last comment is shown.  To see the hundreds and hundreds of previous comments or questions, please click on the writing which reads ‘older comments‘.  You can also post on our Vegas Videos Requests page.
563 replies
« Older Comments
  1. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

Hi, I’m trying to decide between the aria and wynn buffet for lunchtime. Which would you suggest?

• Anonymous
        Anonymous says:

I’m going with my boyfriend and I don’t think we’re too super fancy in our tastes. Maybe just a buffet with good food and variety of different kinds. Neither of us eat much seafood either. I do have a bit of a sweet tooth and I know the wynn has good selection for dessert

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi there 🙂 yes the buffet at Wynn has a very gourmet-like dessert section, I love it. Both Wynn and Aria are a little ‘fancy’ in their dishes; I personally absolutely love Aria but I have met people who just can’t appreciate it because they’re only into basic stuff. Frankly, if you don’t care about seafood but you want great variety Studio B would be the best for you. However, if the distance is an issue, and you really are into desserts as your first priority, maybe Wynn may be better for you. However, it’s expensive while with Aria (which I personally prefer generally speaking given the types of dishes, but I am fussy) you can use myVegas rewards!

2. Bill Hsomething
    Bill Hsomething says:

Love your videos, very informative. I have question. A few of us are driving to Vegas from Florida soon. We are staying at the Excaliber, based partly on your reviews. Our plan is to arrive in Vegas early, get the all-day parking as well as the all-day buffet pass at Excaliber, eat, drive around and see the sights until check-in time, eat some more, then walk the strip, eat again, walk the strip after dark, maybe eat some more, and maybe walk one more time for the late-night view. I don’t drink or gamble, but I do like to take lots of pictures and videos. Do you, as an expert, see any flaws with this plan? Only staying one night as part of a larger trip. Thanks again for the awesome videos.

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi Bill and thank you 🙂 Are you on a budget? If so, it’s a great plan; don’t forget to try the Luxor buffet as well (you can do both with the day pass) for variety. I don’t think either buffets are that great (as you well know), but if you are on a budget it’s a decent plan 😉 It’s going to be a marathon, but you sound filled with energy. Trying other buffets such as Studio B would probably take more of your time, so I see the reasoning behind your plan. I hope you got a good rate with Excalibur and I hope you are staying in the remodeled rooms. Nothing super fancy, but decent as you saw from the video 😉

3. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

hi jules just a question I am going to be staying at harrah’s las vegas and I am a little bit worried about what I am gonna be walking into when I get there. what should I expect I am in the mardi gras tower is there anything I should know before I go?

Jules at top-buffet says:

Nothing in particular, some basic decor for the particular celebration and potentially a large number of ‘silly’ visitors, probably already inebriated 😉 Don’t hesitate to ask me more when you’re there! PS last time I checked in it was really hot and at check in they were distributing small water bottles. Take as many as you can, because water is a hot commodity in Las Vegas; buy it at regular stores such as CVS or Walgreens; if you are at Harrah’s the closest one may be next to Venetian (on the farthest side from Harrah’s).

4. Thomas Glebe
    Thomas Glebe says:

Hi Jules, hope you have some new videos on the way. Just a quick question. Do you have any experience with Uber and taxis in Vegas, which you think might be better, safer, and less expensive? I’ve heard different things. Particularly on cost. If you know, would it be cheaper and maybe faster to use Uber or standard Vegas cabs? Thanks for any response, and I hope you are well…

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi Thomas 🙂 new videos are coming up 😉 I will post them this coming weekend or beforehand. I have written a page on taxis (and other means of transportation including Uber and Lyft) https://top-buffet.com/best-way-get-around-vegas-transportation/ – Taxis are not the cheaper way to travel unless you are with others. If you can organize shared travel ahead of time, it may be best for a a single traveler. I haven’t used Uber nor Lyft personally in Las Vegas, but will probably do so on my next trip. Having said this, I always try to move around as frugally as possible, using free shuttles and buses (if I have time on my hands). 😉 When I am in a hurry, I still use taxis or rent a car. But I think Uber and Lyft are going to become more popular, and I do hope so. As per safety, I’ve not had problems except for some greedy drivers who wanted larger tips than I was prepared to leave 😉 Just make sure you use official taxis 😉

• Thomas Glebe
        Thomas Glebe says:

Thanks for the info and link with more info. I may be taking a trip this fall to look for an apartment. I would rent a car but my eyes are really bad, I haven’t driven for years, and Vegas traffic looks 100 times worse than it did 20 years ago when I drove there last. I don’t know if it’s worse there now as far as taxis go, but it seems so. I always felt back then when I did take a cab that the drivers were experts in driving slow. 😧 Thanks again. I look forward to some new videos, and if you do use Uber and/or Lyft, I hope you will share your experiences with us. Take care… 😃

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi Thomas! 🙂 I know what you feel; driving around has not been too bad for us, but yes cabs could be the most expensive way around so if you find a good alternative among the ones I listed it’s be better for your pocket. I will be posting new videos this weekend and thanks for reminding me about writing my own experience of Uber/Lyft.

• George B
        George B says:

Jules,

On your Tropicana Lobby review, did you notice that Hilton HHonors Members have a special check-in line. You were right next to it. Also Hilton HHonors Gold & Diamond Members, get a free breakfast for two, each day of their stay, room upgrades, early check-in/late check-out, and I believe don’t pay resort fees!

5. Travis
    Travis says:

Hi,

out of curiosity I’ll be in Vegas in a week and I’ve gone for a long time but never seen fremont street, what is the best way to get there??

Hi there

Before you go, make sure you have plenty of 1 dollar bills (or 5 dollar bills, depending on how expensive the establishment is, I’d say 1 dollar bills to start with). Start by buying a drink (it’s expected); sip on it slowly, make it last as long as possible if you want to save your money; if they see your glass empty they will hound you for another round + tip, over and over.
      People who have gone often say that one should not buy strippers drinks; remember that anything that is offered to you (such as private dances or anything else, in fact) will cost you money and sometimes a lot of it. Be prepared to say ‘no’ every time you are not sure of costs or are simply not sure.

For an extensive page on Strip clubs guides, you can read http://www.laweekly.com/news/stripper-tips-12-things-every-strip-club-customer-should-know-2529519

6. Jay
    Jay says:

Hello Jules,

I recently stayed at the Royal tower at the Excalibur, and I didn’t have a problem wit it. The walk to the room wasn’t bad. But now, I’ll be staying at the Resort room, is it worth the upgrade to the Royal tower? I know the walk to the Resort tower is longer which I will hate.

7. RAUL DIAZ
    RAUL DIAZ says:

Hi Jules I love your videos. I now feel like I’ve been to every buffet in Vegas by just watching your videos. I was just curious to know where you actually live since you travel so much?

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Raul! 🙂 Thanks for your nice words! Well I divide my time between Vancouver BC and Florida, though lately I seem to have spent quite a bit of time in Ontario too. I love to travel, to spend time in different places; I often also travel to Europe. This year I soaked up a real winter in Ontario, by a frozen lake… But I always return to Las Vegas because it allows me to dip into a different, vibrant atmosphere with all its great experiences as often as I want; even now that things are more expensive as they used to be in Las Vegas, I still think it offers great value, like staying at Bellagio or Aria for a fraction of the price that I would have to pay in a different town for the same type of hotel, or eating at an amazing buffet like Studio B … Flying from Vancouver BC is quick and affordable, which is helpful 😉

8. Alex
    Alex says:

Hey Jules,
    I’m going to Vegas for Spring Break! I’m planning to eat at the Bacchanal Buffet but I hear the lines are super long! I’m just wondering as you a Vegas local. What time should I leave my hotel (Cosmopolitan) and get to Caesars? If not than just wondering what time should I get in line for the bacchanal to avoid long lines! (Long Lines as in 1-3 hours!)
    Thank you! Alex

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi Alex 🙂 Arrive 1 hour before your chosen arrival time. So, if you plan to have lunch at 2, arrive AT LEAST at 1pm at the latest. The longest line-up I experienced was 1.5 hours long. If you walk from Cosmopolitan use the free shuttle to Bellagio and then cross over to Caesar’s. It’s relatively quick but of course be prepared to walk some distance, since these are huge resorts. Check my Bacchanal review before you go and let me know if you enjoyed the buffet 😉

9. Daniel
    Daniel says:

Hi Jules I’m planning on taking my mom to Vegas I’ve seen many of your videos about the buffets and I was planning on taking my mom to one but she’s diabetic and I was wanting to know which buffet has a good variety of food for diabetic people

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Daniel 🙂 obviously no buffet specializes on diabetics-only food but almost all buffets will have desserts with no sugar (with sugar alternatives although they are still not using Stevia, which is the best zero-calories sugar alternative as it’s all natural). Having said all of this, I think that higher-end buffets are a better option for your mother in that there you are going to have many more choices, many of them healthier ones and still delicious. I’d say Studio B and Aria (Bellagio has some sugar-free desserts which I liked a lot but the variety of food is just not there certainly not compared to the huge Studio B). Wynn has some good healthy choices too but their dessert section is their forte and very difficult to pass, which means that ultimately it won’t be ideal for your mum in my opinion.

10. Tracey
    Tracey says:

Hi Jules,
    I love your videos on Vegas and it’s really helped me prepare for my first trip ever where which plan in just a month. You really are greatly detailed all while keeping it so entertaining . I received a comp for 4 free nights at any of Boyd hotels off strip . We have been debating which one to choose. It seems from your reviews Gold Coast and Orleans are best options. What would be your best recommendation to choose? Thanks so much and keep being awesome you!

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Tracey and thank you! 🙂 Well Gold Coast is an easy hotel because you can quickly get in and out and move around. The Orleans is bigger, with a better buffet and a better gym, but the shuttle can be tough in that sometimes by the time it reaches the Orleans it’s full (on high season). I like the easyness of Gold Coast (small, which can feel ‘homey’ for that reason) but the amenities are lacking. Let me know how it goes! 🙂

• Tracey
        Tracey says:

Thanks so much for your reply ! Yes we just booked the Orleans week of the 18th so I’ll let you know if we enjoyed . We read your review on be weary of their tight slots so glad to have that heads up. We plan to really take up your advice on best buffets and where to enjoy gambling 🙂

• Tracey
        Tracey says:

Hey Jules,

I just returned from my first trip to the amazing Vegas. I wanted to first give you a very big thank you shout out to you as so many of your tips were helpful. My friends were so impressed by my guidance too and of course kept giving you the credit . Ok so we did stay at the Orleans comped and it was a great experience overall. We used the 20 buck trick to try to get suite but ended up with the highest floor with strip view and mini fridge. The room was spacious , comfy and clean all one can need. However, we did play there and that was the one casino where we saw really no wins I mean not even little bit. Good advice on still bring tightest and so we kept to a smaller limit there . Another drawback is it’s location 15 min to get most everywhere even by uber . The free shuttle was nice it was option but you have to allow that extra time . We liked the buffet with unique options as best part was the dessert options . Keep up the great work with great tips you made our trip more enjoyable. We will check out your opinions in near future again we are sure to return;)

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hey Tracy! Thank you for your kind words and thank you for sharing your experiences, what you wrote I am sure is very useful to readers. I truly appreciate your message 🙂 I will keep updating the information (and the videos) and hopefully that will help you on your future trip 😉

11. Kyle
    Kyle says:

Hi Jules! My mother and I will be staying at the Luxor in may, just curious if one day we decide to walk all the way down to Flamingo area, what would be the best way of transportation you would recommend back to the Luxor? Thanks! 🙂

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi 🙂 probably – if you have time – it’s the slow Deuce, since it’s one straight line to Flamingo… If you were staying at MGM Grand it’d be the monorail but not if you are not staying there. If you can walk you can free-shuttle to Excalibur, walk to Aria and free-shuttle to Bellagio, then cross the road and get to Flamingo, but you need to be fit for that … Otherwise of course you can rent a car for the day and do as much as possible driving around that day, to make it worthwhile. I would not use cabs, they’re expensive.

12. Tonya
    Tonya says:

Hi Jules… Love your videos. Have you done a review on The Cromwell yet? Also was curious if you knew anything about the people that pay $20 to review pilot tv screening in Vegas? I’m frugal and don’t mine $20 for an hour of my time. I will be in Vegas late April and hoping to catch them around if only I knew where to find them and if they do it year round or a seasonal thing. Thanks!!

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi Tonya and thank you 🙂 I have a review of the Cromwell (video) already in my video archive and I think I need to post the latest one; I will do this this coming weekend, if you want! Just one thing: if you care about what you view from the window, avoid the rooms which face a wall! They may be cheaper but I really don’t like that view and maybe some of you will dislike it too. Unless, of course, you just use your room to sleep 😉 I actually participated (a long time ago) at a pilot TV screening for the 20 bucks (or whatever they were giving us at the time). I have no memory of that experience so it can’t have been bad or good, just neutral. I know I did not do it again. But why not try it, if you have the time, making sure there is no catch and that you get the money without any additional ‘upsale’… Let me/us know how it goes!

13. Jim
    Jim says:

I like your videos and have been a sub for a few years….one video request or i guess more of a comment …you seam to shoot your vids at a down angle.. towards the floor. Just a bit of advice…if you would level out your vids…we can see more of the rooms etc. .

Jules at top-buffet says:

Thank you Jim for your advice 🙂 Some of the upcoming videos will still be the ‘old style’ because I still have tons to upload. But the new ones I’ll keep your suggestion in mind! 🙂 Thanks for being a sub!

14. JAYDEE
    JAYDEE says:

LV Local here. I enjoyed your videos before I even moved to LV; when I was merely researching. You are beautiful. And your voice is like an angel. Keep up the good work.

15. john asaro
    john asaro says:

Hi Jules,

Do you know if the T.I. pasta section where they make it in front of you available for lunch? Is the lobster ravioli and shrimp mix ins available for lunch as well if it is offered?

Appreciate it.

16. Thomas Glebe
    Thomas Glebe says:

Just wanted to thank you for your Orleans buffet and north strip walk vids. I may be taking a trip to Vegas come fall and would be looking for a place to live in the 89103 zip area. I would most likely stay at the Orleans, and for me at least, their buffet looks fine. I tend to be a basics type buffet person, so this is good enough for me. I understand they have an all day pass so I’d probably get that. And just a comment on the north strip area. I can’t believe they demolished the Stardust and Riviera, but that Slots of Fun and the McDonalds are still there! A shame. The neon of those two resorts were among the best all time in Vegas. Thanks for all your vids!

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Thomas 🙂 You are welcome and thanks for your input. How are you? I totally agree with you. I still have memories of the Stardust (vague memories because I was a bit ‘young’ 😉 ) … The Riviera and the Sahara, even if they had been really neglected in terms of maintenance offered a piece of history which, in my opinion, was not exploited. Vegas is going modern (more and more) while some visitors would like to have a glimpse of the old Vegas, of its history and the glamour of past times..

• Thomas Glebe
        Thomas Glebe says:

My last stay in Vegas was 21 years ago (I lived in LA for 15 years and visited LV a couple dozen times) and my fondest memory was a stay at the beautiful Stardust. My room was great with a big black jacuzzi in the middle of the room! They had a decent buffet back then as well. I really enjoy your vids, and your laugh. Keep up the good work but when are you going to do the Stratosphere sky jump? 🙂

Jules at top-buffet says:

LOL Not ever Thomas: I get too scared. Last time I was on the NYNY rollercoaster I kept my eyes closed all the time and vowed to myself that I would not do it again… LOL – thanks for sharing your memories of the Stardust.

17. Jesse Hurtado
    Jesse Hurtado says:

Hello Jules, my wife and I are planing on a romantic Vegas getaway the first week of August. The will be our first time going to Vegas. I have been looking at all your videos and I am interested in Aria. I am looking for a nice restroom and a really good buffet. We basically Want to enjoy the hotel and all it has to offer and just go to a few buffets. We might go to the casinos for a bit also. What hotels do you recommend other than the Aria. We are not looking to break the bank either. My priorities are the room and good buffets. (Meat and seafood). Thank you.

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Jesse! Oh, you will love your romantic getaway in Vegas, even if in August it’ll be HOT! Aria provides really lovely rooms, very modern, and an overall chic environment. The buffet is higher-end with some gourmet choices as well as the ‘usual’. For romance Wynn is always good (the atmosphere in general) though it’s expensive; their buffet is good – especially their dessert section and some of the healthier savory options but I’d go to Aria, especially since I think that the overall package will be less expensive than Wynn’s, whilst Aria’s is an overall better buffet with a much better ambiance (the dining area). But Wynn is definitely worth a visit. You may like to walk around (at night given the heat) the Mirage – Venetian area at night, it’s romantic just as much as the Bellagio fountains. Best meat buffets are: https://top-buffet.com/best-meat-buffet-vegas/ Best seafood buffets are: https://top-buffet.com/best-seafood-buffet-vegas/ . Enjoy your trip! Jules

18. Tony
    Tony says:

Hello, Love!

I would like to know if I were to purchase a 24 hr buffet pass on a Thursday night for $59.99, would it be valid for Fridays (more expensive) dinner?

Thank you, and I love your videos. You have an amazing way of keeping things interesting and entertaining when showing us Vegas.

19. Gerry
    Gerry says:

Hi Jules, great website! Going to Vegas solo in September to visit the Mr Olympia expo. I’ll go to the Desert Paradise Resort as it near the Orleans and a 24hr Fitness gym so I can train. Want to know what are best bodybuilding gyms (if you know) and if they have day or week pass and the cost? Also any quick recommendations to visit for a 3 day visit? I’m planning to rent a car and go myself to Route 66, red canyon, Hoover…anything else worth it? What do you think?

Thanks and regards from Spain!

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Gerry! My best regards to Spain 🙂 You will have a great time in Vegas. Solo Vegas visits are always great no matter what you want to do. If you have already planned to rent a car you’ll definitely maximize your stay! If you like to eat I’d stop at the M Resort for a Studio B lunch/dinner, it’s a great experience (if you like buffets); as per great things to visit, I really enjoyed the ‘ghost town’ in the vicinity (if you like to pretend you’re back in the wild West), information on https://top-buffet.com/attractions-near-vegas-ghost-town/ (on that page there’s also a link to historical attractions right in Vegas and other must-see attractions). I think you’ll have your 3 days packed with what you already mentioned, especially if you want more than a ‘quick’ glimpse. As per body-building gyms; you can find 24-fitness (see https://www.24hourfitness.com/health_clubs/locations/finder/) in Las Vegas; the best of them have really updated equipment including great body-building equipment; they also offer a 3-day trial pass (read the website). You may want to contact them directly to find out which of their gyms is the most modern and best equipped. There is a huge difference among the quality depending on how modern or refurbished it is.

20. Jimz
    Jimz says:

Hi Jules:

Always enjoy your videos. It’s almost like being there. You have a gr8 sense of humor, too. Thanks for posting the recent tour of the often ignored north Strip area. It looks like it is improving. Resorts World will likely provide an economic boost to that part of The Strip. Then MGM Resorts may finally be motivated to renovate Circus Circus. Carl Icahn might even be able to unload that Fountainbleu monster if it is not imploded by then. Take care.

21. Bjorn & Lisa
    Bjorn & Lisa says:

Fist of all love your videos!
    They have been a true inspiration!

Now for my question, Me and my Wife are planning our Road trip to the USA for September 2017.
    We are traveling around the West-coast and would like to take in as much as possible.

We are planned to arrive in Las Vegas around noon (on 12 september 2017) coming from Zion Park.
    unfortunately we can only stay one night, so what would you recommend to see, dine, experience on such a limited time. ( est. 12hours.)

The plan so far is, To book a night at Caesars Palace (my wife loves the theme of this hotel the most)
    and start our day from there.
    We plan to leave Las Vegas after breakfast.

Thanks in Advance
    Bjorn & Lisa
    (Sorry for my bad english we are from Belgium)

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi Bjorn and Lisa and hi to Belgium! 🙂 Thank you for your nice words. You are really staying in Vegas for a very limited time! If you have a car, though, you can at least go from place to place in a time-saving manner!
      If I were you I would go to Studio B for lunch or dinner the day you arrive; I would drive along the Strip to do so in order to soak up the atmosphere of the Strip. Since you’ll be staying at Caesar’s Palace in the evening I’d walk to Bellagio and Mirage (and Venetian), all close-by, and soak up the gorgeous night atmosphere of those areas. I don’t know if you’ll have time for a show, but I would also recommend that you cross the street from Bellagio and walk around the picturesque inside of the Paris resort. Or you could just soak up the atmosphere of Caesar’s Palace that evening, although it’s not visually mind-blowing as Paris or Venetian (inside), nor as Bellagio (outside).
      In the morning you probably only have time to eat at Caesar’s so I would have breakfast at the super-expensive Bacchanal buffet, though I don’t think it’s worth the money (but since you are already at Caesar’s..). Otherwise lunch or breakfast at Aria are always very pleasant. If you’re into desserts and delicious healthy options you may want to go to the Wynn buffet instead of Bacchanal.
      PS your English is fine!

22. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

Like would you be able to look at apartments for rent on the strip and the view view them and see what the prices go for like the Onyx and Las Vegas and do a review on the condos and apartments

23. Mark Steuding
    Mark Steuding says:

Jules we just love your videos. Keep up the great work. BTW the old San Remo is now Hooters next to the Trop. We stayed there a couple of times but never at Hooters. Is it true Hooters has a 24 hour pool? Great idea setting up lunch or dinner with some of your fans.

—Mark from Eau Claire, WI

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Mark! 🙂 Yes last time I stayed at Hooters (which was not fun, by the way) I truly enjoyed their 24/hour pool AND 24 GYM! If it’s a deal breaker for you, I always recommend you phone front desk (not reservations) and ask them directly because they always reserve the right to change things overnight.

24. rosa aguilar
    rosa aguilar says:

hi ! thanks so much for your website! So very last minute trip with my 19 year old daughter tomorrow!! HELP! WE know its spring break but
    we are looking for a nice luxurious room with a nice pool. Im scared of the wall to wall people! I was thinking Wynn or Encore but the Aria location is so fantastic! Which do u think will be least crowded for this Spring Week coming. I guess I cant have both things, will be it
    crowded no matter what! Vdara has great prices but you didnt like their pool. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Rosa! 🙂 Sorry for the delay in replying 🙁 It will be busy, no doubt, especially with young adults and older teenagers. Wynn or Encore will be great, or you could book a suite at Mirage, which still has a fabulous pool area compared to all others. Mandalay Bay would probably be a great option but it’s so far South… Aria has great rooms and a great pool area. Maybe, just maybe, Vdara will be less busy. Their pool is not the biggest but then I am very fussy when it comes to pools 🙂 Jules

25. sonia
    sonia says:

Jules,
    You seem to know a lot about MYVEGAS so I would like to ask you: If I purchase the New York New York roller coaster pass that’s 10,000 points, can my 14 year old ride instead of me or am I the only one who can use that reward? Secondly, do I have to stay at Mirage and Aria in order to use the 2 for 1 buffet deals? I called the hotels and myvegas but nobody seems to know.
    Thanks and keep those videos coming please!

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Sonia sorry for the delay 🙁 In order to redeem the reward at NYNY, you have to be present at the MLife desk with your ID. Once the reward has been redeemed, you can go to the rollercoaster, let them scan your players card and explain that it’s for your son/daughter instead. But you have to be present until your son/daughter steps into the rollercoaster… As per buffets: some of them require that you stay at an MGM resort (any of them) and some do not. The specifics of each reward are explained in the details for each reward (just click on ‘next’ after you have clicked on the reward you like, and you’ll read the specifics). 🙂

26. srulik zand
    srulik zand says:

Hi Jules,
    first, thnk you for this amazing site & videos, you were great help when i planned a family vacation to vegas on last august.
    I am planning on having a solo trip this summer to vegas(need some me time) and was wonndering if there are on-strip hotels that i should not book a single room at and need to be avoided even on a budget, as i will probably not be going to the high end resorts(i stayed at Mirage and Venetian last time).
    thank’s for all your help!
    Srulik

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hi Srulik and thank you 🙂 Sorry for the delay in replying to you. You’ll love your solo trip if you go with the right mindset 🙂 I do! First of all, there are NO single rooms on the Strip, but only 2 queens or 1 king (sometimes you can find a mini-king). I usually go for the king room because it makes me feel pampered, but the choice is yours 🙂 Which ‘budget’ resort were you thinking of?

27. Ricky
    Ricky says:

Hay jule it’s Ricky I see you all the time we should have lunc I live In Vegas lol and I’d rely like a new review of bacanal for 2017 and Excalibur bufeet pleas when ever u have the time

28. mike downs
    mike downs says:

Hi Jules, I am hearing that some of the buffets have gone to no wait staff. This means you will have to get your own beverages. I have getting my own. I think this makes the hotels look greedy. What happened to all those workers, who depend on those jobs and tips?

Jules at top-buffet says:

Hello Mike 😉 yes some buffets now have self-serve drinks. But it’s a good thing, Mike, so you don’t have to wait forever to be served! If you are worried about the staff, they are still around since they need to pick up your empty plates! 😉

« Older Comments

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Your email address will not be published.